If you’re an Electrical, Mechanical or service based business weighing the Costs and Benefits of buying into a Franchise or Dealership situation…STOP! We have just what you’re looking for.
Stop wasting time, or worse yet your money looking at a franchise or dealership situation. At Sean Samson Training we provide our clients with a proven, global turn-key business model giving you the options you have been looking for to help future proof your contracting business and kick-start that recurring revenue model you’ve heard so much about. Using our systems you’ll receive industry specific sales, management and technical training, immersion based in-field post training, proprietary pricing and estimating tools, and 24/7 support saving you the contractor thousands of dollars and a ton of headache. And did we mention doing all of this with no territory restrictions, franchise or dealership fees?
Are you solely focused 100% on the following 4 areas?
Increased Negotiated Projects
Multi-Year Service Agreements
Scaling the capacity and capability of the organization, cross-selling existing customers, and developing target markets for new “Owner Direct” opportunities.
As a former senior level executive for the worlds largest Electrical/Mechanical franchise organization, Sean has worked with over 200 contractors across the globe, in over 15 countries building service based businesses. Now it’s time to build your dream using our turn-key model and our immersion based 5 Reasons Selling System © along with a team of industry professionals who are ready to take your organization to the next level.
What’s Your Ahead Of The Curve Plan?
Unfortunately this great economy won’t last forever, and at some point the construction industry will be back to fighting for low-bid wins. Is that where you want to be? Low margin and high risk?Or would you rather put the right mechanisms in place today, so you can be prepared with “Predictable Revenue” when the next slow down happens?
Does this get your attention?
Proprietary Pricing System and Estimating Tools
• A proven global service and sales model utilizing Sean’s immersion based training and 5 Reasons Selling System©
• Focus on “Owner Direct” relationship selling adding new Customers every month
• Leverage multi-year maintenance agreements that lead to predictable revenue
• Receive an average return of 3 to 1 on repairs and new project opportunities (lighting retrofits, IR windows, EDS expansions, etc.)
• Average gross margins of 40%
• No more relying on the economy and bid and spec work
• Develop annual reports for customers and “Track and Trend” yearly maintenance
• Capitalize on the existing relationships and “Cross sell” your existing customer base
• Utilizing the programming and methodology, grow your business 25% or more within the first year
• Leverage OSHA Regulations and NFPA 70E requirements with any vertical market
• Consult immediately on the “6 Steps to “NFPA 70E Compliancy” using the NEW 2018 Standard
• Be able to immediately promote and offer NFPA 70E Training Classes on the NEW 2018 Standard
• Utilize industry specific sales tools (ROI Calculators, Industry Statistics, Insurance Regulations and more)
Technical Training and Support Provided By – https://megawatt.training
Level I – Infrared Electrical Certification Course- This 3-day course will give the participant an understanding of basic infrared camera setup using any camera brand and model, an understanding of the fundamentals of infrared, thermography, heat transfer, electrical applications and understanding software and reporting using any brand of camera.
The Level I – Ultrasound Course – This 3-day course is one of the most comprehensive Ultrasound training ever held in which participants will learn both the theory and practical ultrasound data collection techniques in multiple applications. Topics include: Theory of Ultrasound, identifying types of leakage in pressure and vacuum systems (steam traps, valves and heat exchangers), Mechanical inspection in bearings, motors and gears as well as cavitation in pumps etc., and How to conduct electrical inspection including arcing and tracking in switchgear, transformers other distribution equipment. In addition, detection of corona in medium and high voltage substation equipment.
© Sean Samson Training, LTD 2018